Van Ons facilitates these strategic sessions from A to Z. We invite stakeholders, plan the sessions, prepare them, moderate them and report the findings. We can also arrange an external location if desired.
In a strategy session we take a deep dive into the strategic position and value of the new digital channel that we are going to create. What is the position of the new website, shop, portal or app in relation to existing channels? What exactly is expected of this new digital channel, what are the goals and which KPIs do we attach to it? We will enter into discussions with the most important stakeholders to map this out properly.
An overview of the work performed by us:
- Explorative session
- Planning and invite stakeholders
- Preparation by Project Manager and Strategist
- Strategic session with Project Manager and Strategist
- Reporting and administration with insights and recommendations
The reporting of the strategic session serves as input for the next phase in the process, namely creating the wireframes and the technical document for the new digital platform.
As a company you can consider the following rates for having us carry out strategic sessions for the following hypothetical scenarios:
You don’t need someone to build your platform, but you do need someone to lay out a sound strategy. For this single purpose our Strategist and Project Manager can be hired:
- Disciplines involved: Strategy
- Duration: 40 hrs. / 2 wks.
- Price starting from: €4.000
You don’t want us to solely lay out a sound strategy, but also work out the wireframes for your new platform. Additionally you want us to take care of the design:
- Disciplines involved: Strategie, Wireframes, Design
- Duration: 105 hrs. / 5 wks.
- Price starting from: €12.000